This Mother’s Day, treat your mom (or mother figure) to a creative project in celebration of spring. During our virtual Mother’s Day class, we’ll walk you through how to create yard art that will take the shape of either a dragonfly or butterfly. All you have to do is sign up for the class and come in to pick up your yard art kit. Then you can complete the project — either with your mom in tow or from separate locations anywhere in the world — while signing in to watch the demonstration any time between May 8th, starting at 12:30 p.m., and Mother’s Day, May 10th, ending at 12:30 a.m.
- Choose between a Dragonfly or Butterfly to design
- Decorate and put your design on a stake for your yard
- Only available the weekend of Mother’s Day
- Video available May 8th @ 12:30 p.m. – May 10th @ 12:30 a.m.
- Virtual Event via YouTube
- Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dubQfB0B9kc
- 4 bottles 8 oz. paints
- 1 paint pallet
- 1 paint brush
- Yard Stake
- Cutout Design
- $29.99 available for pick up in store until May 7th @ 7 p.m.
- DIY Steel: 1745 NE Columbia Blvd Portland OR 97211
- shipping available until May 4th, additional shipping cost applies
Tools you will need:
- Newspaper (for easy clean up)
- Cup (for water)
How to sign up: